Rugby's Offical Thread!!!(New Pics 11/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
I just spent $80 in feeders this past week! I have a dubia colony going now, but they are still either too big or small for Butters... I just bought a heating pad so I can get them booming. I just had to buy 300 medium roaches, butterworms and reptiworms... I have yet to try silks or horns with butters... She loves the dubia, is ok with reptis... but I think I need a second job to keep up with all these feeders!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
lauraj1055":23ggvy6k said:
How much does Rugby weigh now? I weighed Butters yesterday, on her 3 month bday, and she was 80.8 grams!
Just weighed him and he is 77 grams. He still has another mini meal in a few hours. Im glad he got his appetite back...he wasnt too happy with this last shed because last time it was more spread out and this time it was his body and head all at once.

Id love another baby but this food is the death of me! I had to order 500-750 feeders of dubia each week for him. I got 750 plus 10% extra and today they are all gone. And that was WITH his schlump of his shed. I just got another order of a started colony and 300 extra smalls...60 bucks. Im hoping next 1-2 weeks my silks will be ready to feed off. Meanwhile I suppliment with crickets here and there. Just bought 50 mediums now that he can handle that size.

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
WOW... I feel like a bad mom... Yoshi is 10 months and only 13 or 14". :( Maybe cuz I didn't find this board til march and he was already 6 months by then.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Dont feel bad. My first beardie I got is 2 years old and he is only 15 inches long and that was WITH the help of this website (he had some health issues but I also think he had smaller parents). Some dont grow as fast as others. Rugby has large parents so he has his genetics backing him up.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
My Ollie is 19" long, but he doesn't eat so he is not fat at all.. he only weighs 405 grams, he is 14 months old

Phred is 17" long and weighs 436 grams.. and he is 11 months old

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Scale Update!!!

80 grams! YAY!
027.jpg

033.jpg

Last time...
015-3.jpg

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
annieoakley123":hp6sv66s said:
Dont feel bad. My first beardie I got is 2 years old and he is only 15 inches long and that was WITH the help of this website (he had some health issues but I also think he had smaller parents). Some dont grow as fast as others. Rugby has large parents so he has his genetics backing him up.

Ok, cool. I don't feel so bad now. Yoshi is perfectly healthy, he's just little. LOL

I can't get over Rugby's colors. OMG. LOVE THEM!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks! You can really see those red shades in the first weight picture! His tail is starting to get light again. Poor fella!

I just weighed him and he is 88 grams!!!! He had a nice long drink during his bath, that brings up the weight fast!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Took him out to bask for a little bit. I hope he isnt too chunky!!!!

001.jpg

003-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

Pancaked on my hand. He has been very affectionate today :love5:
010-3.jpg

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
I have lurked on your thread from the start and I must say he is one amazing beardie!! I love the colors but most of all I love his disposition he seems like such a sweetie!! Congrats on Rugby he is a great addition to your beardie family. Best of luck and I will keep on lurking...that kind of sounds creepy :lol:

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Aw thanks for stopping by and saying hi!!!! He really is a sweetheart. When he is on my hand he scoots around in cicles with my palm open, he never tries to leave- just reposition himself here and there. He also licks me like crazy. Ah, he is the sweetest baby. Many more pics to come.

Today was our first time outside and he was such a gentleman. The first time I took Chuy outside he bearded and opened his mouth at me like mad.

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Hehehe sounds like my boys. Ten year old hoodoo hates being outside he black beards at me and gives me the stink eye lol my little one however loves to be outside, just soaks up the sun I just love beardies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom