Rugby- Hypotrans Italian Leather Baby!!! (VIDEO!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Tomorrow morning Im getting my new baby!!! I purchased him from Diamond Den Reptiles and I had the best customer service experience! Cant wait to see him. He is a red/orange, hypo, transulcent italian leather!!! Im so excited and he will be my most fancy lizard!

Right now hes probably over 7 inches and about 7-8 weeks old I think. I been looking at him since late May so last time I asked how big he was he was almost 7 inches. Ill get his current measurements and weight tomorrow morning and will be keeping a growth chart for him. I also ordered 500 dubias and they should also be coming in tomorrow.

AHHHHHH Cant wait for tomorrow!!!!! Meanwhile, here are a few pics that I have from Corky and Jammie from Diamond Den. Last pics he is in shed...but hes so darn fat and even has some greens on his mouth- CUTE!

Ill post more pictures soon!
Mommy and Daddy
breeding.jpg

First pic on May 22
htlsand.jpg

Inbetween the May 22nd and June 8th....You can see his fatness change after this pic!
htlbaby.jpg

Nice and FAT June 8th
htlfat.jpg

With his LOVELY sister!
htlsib.jpg

Static

Hatchling Member
Beautiful dragon , I too have just received a new baby he is a Red/Orange Italian Silkies Het Hypo, Poss Het Translucent,but ur dragon is beautiful dragon congragulations on the beardie .

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
What a handsome baby! :love10:
I would love to get a leather-back one day.
Congrats and I'll be waiting to see pictures!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Aw thanks!!! He really is a looker! I was going to get a silk but the sales arrangement was changed. I then decided a smooth leather would probably be the best option because its easier and I fell in love with the leather trans look.

You will be getting many more pics tomorrow morning!!! :love10: :love5: :mrgreen:

Static

Hatchling Member
I know what you mean about falling for the look that's how I ended up buying helios he just stood out and said I will make a great friend so I got him before some one else did lol.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Your boy is very handsome and has a really cute face! I think when I found out that they have partial scales on their tails and other areas made me just stick to a leather.

I had to wait several weeks for my boy. I was so amazed he didnt sell and everything about him was what I wanted like big parents, pigging out on food, good temperment, and a cutie of course!

My cage is all ready for him...had to make a contraption to hold up his uvb fixture. :) Bed time!! Hope I can sleep cause Im way too excited to see him tomorrow!

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Is he here? Is he here? Haha. I'm dying to see him! :D
You must be going crazy waiting, I know I was with Blaze.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
YES I AM GOING CRRRAAZZZYY! I tried to take a nap but kept waking up. He should be here in an hour! Im going to make a video of me opening the box so I can share the excitement with everyone! He will probably be dark as hell lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom