Rubys Life! (pics and day to day with Ruby!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all ok so this will be Rubys "blog" day to day life and photos of Rubys life! Hope you all enjoy! Here's today! She's Almost finally done shedding (it's been over a month of her shedding) she has a few small pieces left behind but the photo I've put in is how I found her when I got home today :)

f80bcd93.jpg

871bf2cb.mp4

RubysMomma

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Kaleen Hahahaha sooooo rough she "went to bed" at 2pm lmao snuggled up on her fleece blanket and eyes closed belly Full of salad and bugs and sleeping at 2pm must be nice!!!

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Aww Princess Ruby! She's precious and chubby, I love it! I have a spoiled chubby princess too, she loves to have me dote on her all day long!

-Kaleen

RubysMomma

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well haha Ruby is fainting weight like CrAzY!! It's been awesome she's soooo plump now we are gonna work on maintaining and no more gaining! She wonderful and chubby and we love her to pieces!! Here is her cranky face (I woke her up to get a pic of the belly lmao!!) enjoy :)
4a49c5ea.jpg

RubysMomma

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Haha Brandon she sure is she's a beardie that likes to try to go to bed at like 2pm somedays lol! She's a pretty chill dragon!!

RubysMomma

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Was soooo gorgeous out I just HAD to take Ruby outside she wasn't so sure about being outside she looked pretty nervous and kept looking at the sky we didn't stay outside too long as she didn't look happy about it dont know her past so that could have been her first trip outside in the grass! The last pic is of my 3yr old daughters new "pet" She found some snails and cried at the thought of putting him back outside! So mommy being the pet lover we built them a Snailarium so far they seem happy :D
0196ea07.jpg

95a24665.jpg

e5bc3143.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great pictures. I bet Ruby enjoyed her time, she was probably just a little nervous.

RubysMomma":plf5y0ib said:
The last pic is of my 3yr old daughters new "pet" She found some snails and cried at the thought of putting him back outside! So mommy being the pet lover we built them a Snailarium so far they seem happy :D

e5bc3143.jpg

Haha this is great! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

RubysMomma

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks Brandon! Yeah I think she was nervous I'm sure she has never done that before and instincts were trying to kick in! The Snailarium now has 3 residents and they all seem pretty happy (although I'm sure wondering where the heck they are lol! My daughter loves them and stares for hours! She's super into critters my little girl lol.

lilgreeneyes

Juvie Member
Ruby is such an adorable girl with her cute lil chubby belly. She definitely reminds me of a princess. I look foward to seeing more pics and updates of her. :)

RubysMomma

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks lilgreeneyes we think she's a pretty girl too ;) it's been good watching her settle in and get a big fatter!

RubysMomma

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hey Y'all so here is some updated pics of Ruby she has settled into our home quiet well. (still no signs of Ryan allowing me to bring Zevan home but hes doing well in his foster home and is gaining weight which makes me very happy if I cant have him I Sure Hope someone Amazing gets him because he deserves the BEST!) Anywho more about Ruby. 1 of the pics is Crazy because we have NEVER seen her flare her beard out like this before she was outside and having a soak at the same time (with open sky above her) and she LOST it lmao!! Once I saw her do this I took her under our awning on our deck and she calmed right down and went about swimming and then pooped in her water she was just soooo upset being so vulnerable I guess. (Keep in mind she is a rescue and her old owner did not take very good care of her so I doubt very much that she really saw the light of day when she was in her old home.) So anywho without any further delay here are her new pics :) Let me know what everyone thinks she has been gaining weight :D

5f770081.jpg

Ruby and my Jack Russel Rowdie
3c1cf9a6.jpg

82cd191e.jpg

195e1986.jpg

And my personal Favorite pic of her YET!
NO there has been NO photo editing on her color of amy kind what you see in this pic is what she looked like :)
8d15c883.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adhdogtraining
Top Bottom