Ruby loves Bees

No No No it's not what you are thinking....Ruby loves the movie Bees...or whatever it is called.
Stupid me thought he was glass surfing trying to get to me but he was "playing" with the bees. It is the cutest thing.
When I stuck my hand in, he hissed at me. When I held him, he hissed at me but he always stops immediately. He never tries to get down from me.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Hrmmmm I'm not sure which movie your talking about, if the name comes to ya please let us know πŸ™‚

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I'm surprised (and jealous) he still hisses at you. I've never heard one do it. (I feel cheated πŸ˜†)

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I'm surprised (and jealous) he still hisses at you. I've never heard one do it. (I feel cheated πŸ˜†)
I keep trying. He just woke up with a head full of shed. I tried to clear his eye...he let me do it and he hissed. It's so random. I will get it because it is frequent. I simply don't walk with my phone. Based on my videos, you can't tell right, lol I am always yapping!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I keep trying. He just woke up with a head full of shed. I tried to clear his eye...he let me do it and he hissed. It's so random. I will get it because it is frequent. I simply don't walk with my phone. Based on my videos, you can't tell right, lol I am always yapping!
I just spent all this time trying to get Ruby to hiss.... video:

Last edited:

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Bearbies are stubborn lol, i bet he did it 5 seconds after you stopped recording πŸ˜‚ he is a gorgeous dragon πŸ‰ 😍
I can't he just got a doordash of crickets- he's on cloud 9 right now. I tried my hardest LOL
I am not a fan of crickets but Ruby eats EVERYTHING- I needed to switch it up to spare my dubias. I am trying to space them out.
Was Rocky like this? Runs to get my book.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Oh it's literally bee movie lol. I'll check it out when get a few minutes!
It's not for us, it's for Ruby LOL
Ruby tries to jump out of the enclosure and fly with the bees. It's the cutest thing ever. That I can probably get on camera.

Did I mention Ruby had his first poo in the bath today. It was so long and stinky OMG....

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
It sounds like Ruby iscfitting right in, that makes me happy 😊 all beardies deserve a loving home 🏑 πŸ’– πŸ’—

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. πŸ˜”
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom