Ruby is a bully (to me) and Rocky is brumating!

What is going on in this household, I have lost total control LOL
I now know why I have Ruby...to distract me.
Rocky woke up and kindly put himself in his hide that has the one peephole. AKA do not bother me. I said, "okay."

Ruby- he is the worsttttttttttttttttttt LOL He loves bugs and begs for dubia...now he wont eat greens, typical right.
I hold him but this hissing has to stop. I then realized it was because there is a picture of Rocky on my phone and he can see it. He HATES Rocky and I move it but there's a picture of Rocky on the table. I finally get it LOL
Although he lets me hold and pet him, he's mean. He hops around the enclosure trying to get away - when I remove my hand, he comes on his own.
He's such a hopper, I won't put him on the floor until he's 2.
I get the stink eye- ugh, the rudeness.

As far as health, he's doing good. His poop is a mile long- I will measure him today when he gets his bath. I will not splash the water so he stays in.

Who remembers the bond we had when I visited him? Well, their UVB lighting must've captured me in another way because geez Louise!

Although all of the above is true, I love him and I can't wait to see what happens next.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I know for sure they can recognize faces in pictures. Christina went to visit her dad, i let puff down. She ran around the room looking at pics if Christina. There were a few she could reach. She kept licking them. In the ones with Christina and her sister, she always picked out Christina.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom