Ruben Miso & Billy! RIP Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
beardie parents":1ixsne5k said:
Dawn's right, Holly. You did something unselfish but I need the love my girls have given us. Thankfully I have my husband to take care of them when I'm gone. I'm sorry I made it sound bad, I guess it was because I was overtired and not thinking straight.

No hard feelings. Tone is difficult to convey online. Im oversensitive at the moment having to give him up.

x

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Holly, instead of thinking of it as "giving him up", think of it as Billy being on an extended vacation with Olivia.

Just out of curiosity, has Miso realized that her big brother is gone?

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Ethelia":1xbl4z4u said:
beardie parents":1xbl4z4u said:
Dawn's right, Holly. You did something unselfish but I need the love my girls have given us. Thankfully I have my husband to take care of them when I'm gone. I'm sorry I made it sound bad, I guess it was because I was overtired and not thinking straight.

No hard feelings. Tone is difficult to convey online. Im oversensitive at the moment having to give him up.

x

I understand that, Holly. I would feel the same way. To me, Rosie and Goldie are my girls, my children. I'm 51 and I've never had human children of my own, so my girls are more important to me than they would be to those that do have human children.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Hey everyone :)
I have a little update on Billy!
He has been a little sweetheart the last couple of days,
I have a couple of pictures i took of him today :)
Photo0472.jpg

Photo0462.jpg

Wanting to get in with Nu!
Photo0457.jpg

I see you!
Photo0454.jpg

Photo0026.jpg

And i little video of billy running around and then been greeted with some bobbing from nu!

=]

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Hi Holly;

It's been quite a while since I've posted on your thread.... You have done quite a lot of growing up in the past year, no? And with that growth has come strength...

I won't rehash what you've been through, only offer my sympathies where needed, my condolences where wanted...

You are a strong and brave young lady and we all admire the way you have handled your journey this past year.

Miso is a gem and Billy could quite possibly be one of the luckiest dragons in the world. Lucky that you rescued him and lucky that you loved him enough to put his needs first and foremost. He is in good hands and still a part of this wonderful bd.org family.

Glad to have you back :D

Robin

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
doesnt he looks like he's having a great little adventure? i told you he's not one for relocation stress!

Bless Nu, she was big girl on campus and now theres a bobbin' beardin' billyboy on her turf. hehe. the video where she frightened billy is too funny. billy and miso would always glass charge at eachother, but Miso is only little.

oh the last picture of him is just gorgeous. i think i'll have it framed and put with ruben and dex's.

I cant decide if Miso knows he's gone or not. She's still eating and plodding around as much as normal, but I havent had her out for a living room roam since. ive been taking her to my room instead just incase she realised her big hunk o man was gone.

thank you Robin, it has very much so been a life changing year. all i can hope is that there is some calm after the storm <3

x

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh would you look at that handsome boy! He does look like he is settling in nicely. Has his happy colors on and is checking everything out.
Love the video.. Nu is quite the little headbobber, LOL
Olivia, thank you for giving Billy a wonderful home. I am so glad he is with you, as I'm sure Holly is too! :D

Holly... I do hope that calm after the storm will come for you soon. Life can surely take us on many journeys. Some of those journeys can be rather difficult, I know. Things will get better and easier for you.. hang in there!
((hugs))

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Holly- I hope you can take comfort in Billy looking so happy in his new home. Hang in there and know you are loved. We are praying for life to smooth out for you.

Olivia- please remember to post a link if you start a new thread for Billy. We want to keep up too.

Sandy H :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Holly, it'd good to see you here again, I'm just behind in checking out your thread. I'm also praying that you get some calm going in your life again. The last year has indeed been full of adventures.

Billy looks comfy and happy with Olivia, for you to be so unselfish as to find him a great new home, that takes alot of strength. At least you'll still get updates of him.

How is Miso, your little princess? I still have some pages to read on here, so will get caught up.

Deb

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Holly,

We are missing you again! How is Miso doing, and how are YOU doing? I hope that you are doing well with all the changes in your life. (((((((((((MORE BIG HUGS!!!!!))))))))))) We'll be waiting when you get here! :laughing6: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

MaryAnn

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Miss ya,

WARM 2010 CHRISTMAS GREETINGS COMING YOUR WAY
Christinespictures2367.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM: CHRISTINE
PYREX, OLLIE, SOLOMON, SCARLETT, BELLA
MICA, LINCOLN, AND GABBY

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I miss you, too, Holly, I"ll be looking forward to an update when you can. Hope 2011 is a peaceful year for you.
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom