Ruben Miso & Billy! RIP Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Ethelia":8f1c5 said:
My Rube is a good boy who is saving himself for CJ.

Oh my! Ruben has the spring fever. How does the song go... if you can't have the one you want, want the one you're with? After all, Miso is awfully cute, and she is right there... :D

Well I'm glad no one was damaged and that Ruben has discovered a new skill. :roll: :lol:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Jasper's Mom":a3f49 said:
Oh my! Ruben has the spring fever. How does the song go... if you can't have the one you want, want the one you're with? After all, Miso is awfully cute, and she is right there... :D

That's a good song, Sandy... I was also thinking of the one by White Snake (Once Bitten, Twice Shy) with the lyrics "Girls, Girls, Girls!

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Oh my goodness!! That would have scared the daylights out of me!

:lol: It must be the hormones. And one really can't deny that Miso has become a pretty young lady.

Tatty

Juvie Member
Holly: It sounds like spring fever and hormones to me. If rube can get with her, he will! It s only natural. I am on cloud 9 that I was able to send two of my babies to such a loving home. Sandy is such a great beardie mom. You can check that out on Allison and Ramoth #22.

Tatty :D

Tatty

Juvie Member
As Miso gets older, she will bow, curtsy, and wave to him. That will make him more amorous. I have seen little tiny males about half grown try to charm a large 20 inch female! Typical huh!! Just like some junior high school boys having a crush on an attractive young high school teacher or college student! You are also such a master with cute names, do you have any suggestions for a male beardie name. I'm not good with names. I posted some pics of a couple holdback male babies I have on the Popcorn, Tatty and their eggs thread that I am trying to collect names for. Any ideas?

Tatty :idea:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
He did scare the bejesus out of me I tell you guys!

i'll go and have a look Janice ^_^

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Incoming snuggles!

Schnoozing like an angel. She is always highly excitable until I tuck her in and then she will start to slowly lower her head.
DSC00318.jpg

Giving me a bleary eye because I dared to stop stroking to take a photo.
Her favourite spot is just bellow her fatpads down to her spikes. She's like butter.
(enjoy the nostrel btw :shock: )
DSC00319.jpg

Dozing back off to sleep after slipping her tiny little hand inside my t-shirt :love5:
DSC00324.jpg

And here is Ruben chillaxing with his bearded popa bear.
By the by he is not even pancaking during this shot! Thats allllllll Ruben baby!
DSC00326.jpg

Enjoy!

I hope everyone is well.
Im starting my month long job interview at a law firm tomorrow and Im soooooooooooo scared! If I get this job I will be set for life. Scary stuff for a 21 year old I tell you.
Its also over the bridge from me so its a bit of a commute (its unpaid and is costing me a fortune quite frankly) but I hope it'll be worth it.
I must say Im most upset about leaving my babies during the day. Id got used to being with them 24/7 for the last few months!
We're going to have to try and get them into a new routine.
Our plan is that one of us will get up at 5.30am to turn them on (we cant use a timer because we dont have enough sockets and need to switch out one nighttime plug for a day-time one) then for Mark to feed them at around 7.30 after theyve warmed up.
We'll then feed them again at 6.30pm when I get home and their lights will go off at about 7.30-8pm.
Anyone see a problem with this routine? Im open to suggestions!

I was also considering leaving a bowl of crickets in her viv during the day so she can feed herself. Im going to try this tonight to see if she's at all interested in "self feeding"

Blargh!

Holly

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Those snuggly pics are just precious Holly! That is Sweetie-Boo's favorite spot to snuggle on her daddy. (Snuggles for him, stink-eye for me :roll: )
You know what would be a hilarious pic? Ruben and Mark together both with their beards :lol:

Good luck tomorrow, I know you have been anxious about it for awhile. But you have worked hard... you will do fine. I don't see any problem with your schedule.. as long as they have veggies for the day, they should be fine.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Ethelia":faf49 said:

I just wanted you to know that this picture almost killed me dead with the cuteness. I can hardly stand it! :love5: :love5: :love5:

Good luck with your new job Holly. I know you'll do just fine. Don't worry about your babies... you will all slip into a routine that works. :D

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Holly, those pics are adorable, and Miso putting her hand in mama's shirt,awwwwwwwwwww, doesn't it make you crazy with joy?
Rube, Rub.......what a big boy, or is it just that he wants to be a big boy like dad? (HAPPY FATHER'S DAY MARK)

About your lighting situation, you can get a power stip that allows you to use regular items that you manage on and off, and then the area of using the timer for your on/off lights, all at the same time with only involving one outlet. (boy, did that sound confusing?) You will of course, have to run some extention cords from some of your on and off reading lights, etc.

I'm so happy that your a candidate for the firm, and we'll all be here rooting you along, but I can relate how you don't want to leave your babies, :( The're so used to mama being around, but they'll adjust, (it's us who have the problem) It will make your homecoming even more enjoyable. :wink: Keep us posted.

Bugs and hugs, :love5:

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Aww..you're so lucky..I wish Sakura would do that, but she won't..it's just not the kind of dragon she is, and I've accepted it.
I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason..if you don't get this job, there is a reason for it..Like one will come along with more money, or a shorter commute. It might take a little bit for them to settle into their routine, but they will. Take a deep breath, relax, and keep telling yourself everything will be okay..because it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom