Rocky's 3rd Eye

I must admit, I come to this site for resources and to offer support but when I come across sad stories, it's hard for me. If anything, I hope my posts about Rocky can help bring a smile to someone's face. I just read about the passing of someone's beardie and feel horribly.... may that beardie RIP:cry:
What I can say that while this is an experience none of us are ever ready for, I also love reading about the endless love that comes in the beardie world. Not that any 1 particular beardie can be replaced, but the temperament, needs of the next one is sure to cause a distraction. How this turned into a note for my future self? I dunnooooooooooooo- When none of you ever hear from me again in life....you know what that means. It's no secret that I am going to be absolutely devastated.

So onto Rocky's 3rd eye...I think Rocky closed it LOL
Rocky no longer cares what's over his head (unless he's outside and hears birds)- when trying to get him out of a window, I pulled the shade down and look what happened...if you recall, this is what he did when he didn't want to go to bed.
I then pulled Rocky back and hovered it over his head and said, "No Rocky" and Rocky still ended up in the same position. :banghead:
i saw Rocky playing with paper that was being used for a presentation. Rocky found the gap between the posterboard and paper and stuck his body up it and all I saw was a tail. I tried to grab the camera but I was too slow.
This is just the beginning of many tales. I guess I was giving the 3rd eye more credit and worth than necessary...his behavior is simply a trust factor I guess?

With all of the dogs that I've had over the years....they brought companionship and fun. I have never had these types of adventures!

Attachments

• hide.jpg
    hide.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 81

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
It’s fascinating and I feel the same! Draco used to be very aware of what’s above his head, and if my hand’s just slightly covering it he’d move back and stare at my hand.

Now though, even as I stand straight then “dive” my fave all the way down, til I’m directly above his head, he doesn’t care! And here I am just bumping a fruit on his head, he doesn’t care either. Yeah I agree it’s a trust thing. They do remember you 😇
ABF18E6F-A443-4B9F-A954-F6BD6C7C3550.jpeg

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
It’s fascinating and I feel the same! Draco used to be very aware of what’s above his head, and if my hand’s just slightly covering it he’d move back and stare at my hand.

Now though, even as I stand straight then “dive” my fave all the way down, til I’m directly above his head, he doesn’t care! And here I am just bumping a fruit on his head, he doesn’t care either. Yeah I agree it’s a trust thing. They do remember you 😇 View attachment 74080
AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE IT HERE:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Its sir Draco Newton lol, he is waiting for that to fall so he can discover gravity :unsure:
o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Rocky forgot his tail is as long as his body when he was trying to play hide and seek lol.
:rolleyes::unsure::ROFLMAO:

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom