Rocky CAN climb!!!

Well, Rocky had another milestone. Rocky went to visit his grandparents. I mean it was Father's Day. Happy Father's Day to All.
Rocky was strutting around as he knows he can't do any wrong over there and Rocky has his "chair" where he gets to look out the back window into nature- see the bunnies, deer, etc.
Well, Rocky likes this mirrors thing my mother has on the floor (just a thing) and she moved it but Rocky found it. The next thing I know, he climbed up her chair to reach the window. I screamed- of course.
Rocky is a jumper. He thinks he's a monkey and I can set things up for him to climb and he will jump- hop or skip but climb....never!!
Well, I was so shocked!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so proud!!!!!!!!
Then when I went to get him because he was in the wrong window, she has a duplicate setting so in fairness to him, it's easy to get confused, he climbed further and further- up the pillows and all.

Yes Rocky is a reptile but he may be delayed in some areas but I have to remember that he's 1 and spoiled.

By the way, I watched a documentary about reptiles and they discussed their thinking - I forgot what it's called (lol) but how they observe then act....
does anyone recall?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
You know with kids you spend the first two years trying to get them to walk and talk, and the rest of their lives trying to get them to set down and shut up........ just saying 😌 😁
I don't know what it's called, but my smarter beardies study everything then bolt so fast it's unbelievable. They are definitely thinkers and planners.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom