Rockwall completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyh20

I just wanted to thank everyone on here.. I finally finished my rock wall and enclosure after about 5 weeks.. The Dragons love it.

I enjoyed checking out everyone elses and getting ideas from this board so I figured I would share mine with everyone.. Let me know what you think..

IMG_8972.JPG

IMG_8923.JPG

IMG_8924.JPG

IMG_8925.JPG

IMG_8926.JPG

IMG_8969.JPG

troyh20

Original Poster
I used foam for all the walls and the flooring, following the other tutorials on here and youtube.. then did 4 layers of grout, 5 layers or so of paint and another 5ish of sealent. The drying process is what caused it to take so long.

troyh20

Original Poster
Water bottle with Mod Podge matte finish sealer.. Then on the last layer or two I added sand to give them some traction.

Reven1337

Hmmm i hear of everyone using this Mod Podge but i have yet to track some down in Canada. I assume you live in the states, wondering what our equivalant would be, or what my other options are.

What kinda store do you buy this stuff at? I have checked Home Depot here and i cant find anything that is labeled as "non-toxic" sealer.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

troyh20

Original Poster
You get it at hobby shops like Michaels, AC Moore, Joanns.. ect.. You can probably buy it directly from their website. I think its for sealing paintings and craft related stuff.

BeardieBaby69

Hatchling Member
I LOVE IT ! It looks fantastic ! :D I think it needs more greenery, but thats just me and I love plants. LOL

AWSOME job ! :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom