Rocco is finally eating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! He wont touch crickets anymore but he is eating superworms like crazy! Better yet, he is putting some weight back on! He still is not eating as much greens but he is getting there. Im so relieved. His back legs look they are about to shed too. Whew! LOL! So a question for you guys.......I want to give him a bigger variety of worms since that seems to be his thing now. Where does everyone order their worms from? Do they keep pretty well when you order them in bulk?
Thanks for the help!

Roccosmama

Original Poster
How about a place for butterworms or silkworms? All I saw on that sight were mealworms and supers. I wanted to try him on something different.......

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
I have had nothing but poor customer service with mulberry but many here use them
For silks and horns I use coastalsilkworms.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom