Roaches in cage overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

joef

Hatchling Member
So I know this is a bearded dragon forum, but I got a pacman frog and I showed her to someone and now she won't burrow down to go to sleep in the dirt. There is 3 red runner roaches in the tank that I can't catch to get out. So will they eat her while she sleeps ontop of the dirt?

LewisBD

Hatchling Member
joef":3v0x1ybw said:
So I know this is a bearded dragon forum, but I got a pacman frog and I showed her to someone and now she won't burrow down to go to sleep in the dirt. There is 3 red runner roaches in the tank that I can't catch to get out. So will they eat her while she sleeps ontop of the dirt?

No. Most roaches when put into another animal cage won't hurt them, unlike crickets. If you want to put some dirt ontop of her to 'hide' her if you're paranoid, go ahead.

joef

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks, that's what I figured but wanted to make sure. What I've been doing though is just throwing a couple roaches in there (it's a 10g tank) so she can eat them, but she can't really find them, should I put a divider in there and take out a couple stickers so the roaches will run around more for her to find?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Leave the greens/salad in the viv overnight , the bugs are going to go to that to have a nibble to feed or get moisture rather than the beardie's soft spots ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom