RIP Remi: Pic Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought I would make a picture memorial of Remi, my special girl. We have other beardies and lizards, but she was our readily-admitted favorite because she loved being with us as much as we loved her. Her little heart stopped Thursday morning in the critical care unit the day after surgery. I tried Remi, I really tried... :cry:

Drying off after a bath in "her" towel
102_1705.jpg

"Do you really think it's big enough?" ...Modeling her new viv mid-construction, but it wasn't finished in time..
101_1855.jpg

"Really Mom? Really?" I had to try and cover up her incision from last summer's surgery while outside, since she insisted on going off the nice clean sheet I laid out for her. I couldn't not take her outside either because she really loved it.
CIMG0553.jpg

"Oooo, can I play? I wanna be blue!"
CIMG1370.jpg

Mmmm... dragon, it's what's for dinner! (Chillin' in the kitchen while I made dinner... but not her!)
CIMG1435.jpg

"Please Mom, can I chase them grasshoppers? Pwetty-pweeze?"
CIMG0778.jpg

Hanging out with me at school. She "helped" me take my online immunology final last semester by crawling all over the keyboard!
CIMG1543.jpg

Business Remi: "Here here, I call this meeting to order"
CIMG0558.jpg

Chilling with Aladore... I guess they won't fight over that spot anymore... :cry:
CIMG1358.jpg

Rest In Peace little one, we really, really miss you :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom