RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hi Michelle
Just popping by to see how Mis Jojo is doing.Looking forward to seeing some pics this weekend :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I just weighed her and she is 736. She has only gained 4 grams since March 22nd. Maybe she has hit her plateau?(sp?) :mrgreen:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well here are the pics I promised. In the first 2 pics you will see how I found her one day when I got home from work. It's kinda funny because I kept checking on her webcam from work and all of a sudden she disappeared from sight,well actually all I could see on the cam was the tip of her tail. :lol: Normally she basks all day long!

100_2044.jpg

100_2042.jpg

Checking out the neighborhood :D
100_2041.jpg

Cricket time??
100_2038.jpg

100_2033.jpg

100_2034.jpg

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Michele, Those are sweet pics of Jojo........isn't it amazing that they can tell you when they have to poop or when there hungry or even when they want to snuggle? Only those who have beardies can relate, everyone else responds :shock:
Wow, that's great that you have a webcam and you can check frequently. :p

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Awww I love the pictures. Her hiding spot is adorable! Her "feed me" face is too sweet! I don't know if I could resist her!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hehe, what a great little hiding spot. Im sure she enjoyed her little afternoon nap!! I just love smiley Jojo pics - everytime I look at her sweet little face I cant help but smile!!! Shes just tooo cute!!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Awhhh I always love the Jojo pics.Thanks so much for posting them.I love the window pic,What a curios girl she is :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I can't believe I missed these pictures. :shock:

She looks adorable as usual. Like her hiding spot, that's pretty clever, guess she didn't want to nap in view of the webcam that particular day. :p The one of her looking out on the neighborhood is so cute, love the way she has her back legs positioned, looks real comfy. And, the smiles are always melting, no doubt about that. She looks amazing and doesn't look like she weighs as much as she does. :silent: Thanks so much for posting them, now you're off the hook for a little while anyway. :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Christine,Sara,Vicky,Lance and Christina :D
She was so cute and full of energy this morning. She was up waiting for me when I finally got out of bed. I put the cup of calcium on one of her tiles and as I dipped the cricket in there to dust it she ran over and started attacking the cup with her tongue :lol:
After she had her 5 crickets I took her out and put her in the bath. She started splashing around right away so I knew a poop was coming and I was right. Of course I had to weigh her after that and she lost 2 grams.Yipee,she hasn't lost weight in a long time !! :lol: Im sure she will gain FOUR tomorrow though :roll: As I was setting her back in her cage near her salad dish her tongue came wayyyyy out and started eating it before I had a chance to get my hands out from underneath her :shock: That's the first time she ever did that!She ate about half of it while I was moving it around with my fingers. I started to close the door to her cage and she turned and went right up to the glass as if to say "don't go mommy". I felt so bad but I had to be somewhere. :( I took her out for a few smooches and then put her back in and placed her on her favorite spot (propped up against the rock facing the back wall)
kinda like this:
100_1889.jpg

When I got home tonight her salad dish was COMPLETELY empty and she was at the side glass looking for me.
kinda like this:
100_1966.jpg

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Those pics are adorable!!! I love her little cow. That face is just precious. "Seconds please!!" She's such a cute girl, thanks for sharing!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
diamc":waa4pg3k said:
I can't believe I missed these pictures. :shock:

She looks adorable as usual. Like her hiding spot, that's pretty clever, guess she didn't want to nap in view of the webcam that particular day. :p The one of her looking out on the neighborhood is so cute, love the way she has her back legs positioned, looks real comfy. And, the smiles are always melting, no doubt about that. She looks amazing and doesn't look like she weighs as much as she does. :silent: Thanks so much for posting them, now you're off the hook for a little while anyway. :wink:
Thanks Diane! You posted this as I was typing my last reply :D
I couldn't believe the way she squeezed herself behind the therm and plants. She usually just naps under the heat lamp :lol:
The pic of her looking out the window is one of my new favorite.She has always seemed to like "hugging" her tail with her back feet like that.When I try to move her feet she gives me a dirty look and puts them right back :lol:
Thanks for saying she doesn't look fat :mrgreen: :lol:
I'm glad that I'm off the hook for while :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom