RIP Feb 19, 2010 Sweet Angel, we'll always love you and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
We weren't sure what was wrong with you, before we even got to the vet you'd passed on. There are so many people who are going to miss getting news of you. I know you're in Rainbow Bridge with all the beardies that have passed; you're healthy, strong, jumping around, black bearding when you want, and just having fun.

We wanted to celebrate Angel's time with us, as she accomplished so much in a year. She learned to walk, then run, jump, glass dance, black beard Sweetie & Issy, flirt with Rubio and Leo, eat good dragon food and gain lots of weight, bask under her power sun, uddle, sleep under her favourite blankie with a soft towel as a matress, or sleep in her hide, with her pillow. She learned to sit in the sun, go back & forth from the balcony back into the living room and back again on her time outs. She learned alot of ordinary beardie tasks that she hadn't been able to do before we rescued her.

We were priviledged to be Angel's slaves for a year. I think we gave her the best year of her life, with all the help from so many people on this site. The good wishes and sympathy extended to us yesterday was awesome. I know she'll be in our hearts forever.

We'll never forget you, Angel. I'm glad I started a thread for you, so I could share you with others on this site. You touched alot of hearts with your story. We're just grateful we heard of you, you enriched our lives so much.

We'll always miss you, our little blondie, as we got to know you, we loved you more. Thank you Angel, for staying with us as long as you did. I know you're out of pain now & still looking down on us. I know you're at Rainbow Bridge, so we can smile at your antics. Now you're at peace, not ill anymore.

Our fiesty little warrier:
sweetie2008227-1.jpg

We love you,
Mom and Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlameBeardie
Top Bottom