Right Eye Issue...Now Shut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megatron

So I have to wait to next week to take him in, however wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

Over a week or two period, I noticed that his right eye was closing a little bit every other day. Just two days ago, it was completely closed with a little crusty action going on..

Tonight, I was thinking about letting him soak in some water and see if he'll use his hand and clean it like he usually does, but there is still the underlying issue of eye irritation.

If anyone has had the similar problem with their beardie or even knows what I may be facing I would appreciate some insight into what may lie in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom