Rex suddenly VERY SICK, now I think she's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Toothless was still continuously returning to where Rex's tank used to be to look for her this afternoon.
Back to his normal sleep pattern tonight , in his cave with his bum and tail hanging out and sound asleep by 6pm tonight - guess it all caught up with him.

Peppa refused to go to far from where Rex''s tank used to and then headed for Rex's fav spot in the corner of the kitchen , was quite unsettled again today, eventually settled and resumed basking when she was returned to her tub, but wouldn''t go to bed until she got a big snuggle from her daddy and then was reluctant to go to his mommy for more snuggle (but quickly made herself comfy and settled on her). Disappeared straight into her cave and promptly fell asleep there when she was returned to her tub (under sufferance at 9pm).

The BTS were looking for Rex again too.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
All four are still frequently visiting where Rex's tank used to be and are still looking for her. Especially Toothless , he seems to be one who is most upset about Rex (and her tank) disappearing.

Peppa has taken over as the snuggle-queen, she cant get enough of her daddy snuggles under my t-shirt on my tummy/chest. She's still only eating her greens under sufferance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lea K
Top Bottom