Returning poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrAshleySoon

Hello! I used to post on this forum a few years ago, but somehow forgot my screen name as well as the e-mail address I had used with it. So I just made a new one! I have one bearded dragon, his name is Mango. I named him that because when I first got him he was Mango colored. Now he has changed to a more buttery yellow color, but his name sticks! I love him so much, I got him in February of 2007. He was only a couple months old when I got him. Here is some pictures of him!

This first day I had him!
ATT000011.jpg

He loved the little hammock until he outgrew it
mangohammocksleeping.jpg

He was so little!
mangooutsidehand.jpg

And a trouble maker
messymango.jpg

mangoonwoodoutside2.jpg

And now full grown!
DSCN0795.jpg

DrAshleySoon

Original Poster
Thank you! I love him so much. Just got him a new basking stick, basking light, and ICBC light today so he is super happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom