request for fellow breeders help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
Hey guys and gals,

I'm working on a top secret new website and I need a bit of help, I would like to ask a couple breeders their opinions of the site and some other website related monetary questions, this of course must be kept confidential as the site is still in development and i still have a few features I want to implement before I make it live. for the breeders that help me with the few questions I have I will make it worth their time,

thanks in advance,

Charles

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thanks guys, I'll be sending you the site info and some questions a little later on tonight.

anyone else like to help out, wont take long i promise.

Charles

spyder79

Extreme Poster
you have 2 messages in your inbox from me. 1 has my contact info and 1 has some "feedback" on your site.

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hey brian i replied to your pm, i hope that's ok. let me know if you want me to send the questions via your email,

Thanks,

Charles

spyder79

Extreme Poster
cschurman":33861 said:
hey brian i replied to your pm, i hope that's ok. let me know if you want me to send the questions via your email,

Thanks,

Charles

sent a reply on here via pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom