Reptuable UK breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Does anyone know any recommended UK breeders? Looking to expand my beardie family :D

Would LOVE one of the lovely ones from bloodbankdragons but with export costs etc its going to be out of my price range.

Looking for nice coloured morphs, maybe a nice red/orange hypo leatherback :D

CROCadoodledoo

Hatchling Member
Hades Dragons are good and have some lovely dragons they are located in Chester not sure how close you are to there. There is also Nottingham Dragons. If you can work out how to get your Dragon over the sea then there is also Where Dragons Dwell based in ROI who have GORGEOUS dragons! If you sign up to RFUK there is also a few breeders on there who have some nice dragons including Woodrott (i think) who breeds fire & ice dragons :mrgreen:

Livey

Extreme Poster
there is one i no off But the name has complety gone! ill find it on one of my prevoius posts..
There is also one in ireland, thye come tour the county every over month, and you can pick them up from wales,
i dont really no alot about any of the breeders but the one in ireland(wheredragonsdwell) looks real good :)

MissT

BD.org Addict
I think there is a breeder in the south of England who breeds bloodbank dragons (im pretty sure I read about them importing some bloodbank dragons not so long ago...) right now tho, I cannot for the life of me remember who it was... Il do some digging and see what I come up with.

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for replys peeps had a look at all those places wheredragonsdwell dragons look stunning :headbang:

@ Miist would be good if you could find that breeder :mrgreen: ill have a look now and see if google returns any help!

Was originally looking at getting a Ball Python but from reading up they aint to keen on being on show and prefer tubs. So at the mo a bp is not for me but still got room for another beardie :D :D :D

Livey

Extreme Poster
but the oly problem is with ` weredragonsdwell` is, is that they keep them on sand,
but they look healthy enough :)

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
:blob5: ive really got my heart set on a new beardie now!!!!......................but ohhhhh the choices!!

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Livey":95abb said:
Ohh please share!
which one?

lol not ACTUALLY picked one yet! just saying that there are some lovely ones around! when i got my beardie in november i never knew they did all these different morphs. so think im gonna treat my self to a fancy one!

But saying that my beardie is really bright and loads of colour for a normal.

Just a quick one is this size viv ok for a adult beardie http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/rep...-572/vivexotic-36in-vivarium-beech-61751.html

As that is what rex is in and was hoping to get another one so i can stack it

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Decided now that i am DEFINETLY getting another beardie and this may be the one :love10:
Beardie.jpg

Livey

Extreme Poster
wow very orange! loves it lost,
a name comes to mind straight away :wink: well with all that orange !

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Off to see her in a couple of weeks so hopefully will have a new beardie :blob8: She does have some amazing colours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom