REPTIWORMS STOLE MY MONEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more upset than anybody because my Rocky loves these worms and I love the prices!! But I ordered AND PAID FOR worms 2 weeks ago and never received a shipping email or anything. I called them 3 times and emailed them 4 times. NO RESPONSE AT ALL!!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY STOLE MY MONEY!

DO NOT ORDER FROM REPTIWORMS.COM!

I'm completely shocked and upset. I can't believe this happened. What an unprofessional company.

Ended up ordering from Mulberry Farms and their ridiculous shipping prices. Had to get other worms because their pheonix worm prices are insane (plus they don't carry large size). Pheonixworms.com is crazy expensive too so I'm trying new worms.

REPTIWORMS stole my money and I will never order from them again and I advise you not to.

UPDATE: I did eventually get my money back but they definitely have the worst customer service ever. So unprofessional. I now buy Supers from Mulberry farms. Thank god my Rocky loves them!

Kajolic

Juvie Member
Presuming you have contacted them via their [url+http://www.reptiworms.com/info.php?contact]e-mail form[/url] on their website and not a "noreply@" address, and allowed enough time for them to respond (I would personally give 2-3 business days) Also, have called during usual business hours since they do not post their hours of business, I would assume 8am-5pm Pacific Time, but being a smaller business I would figure more 9am-4pm Pacific Time, but they do not list business hours on the website that I could find.

Other steps you could take. You could contact your payment provider (Credit Card if not used PayPal, or PayPal if you used it) to retrieve your money.

I would also contact your Better Business Bureau (BBB) to file a Complaint to see if that get the businesses attention to resolve the issue.
Site: http://www.bbb.org/
Phone: Visit website, type in your Zip Code, click "Contact Us" at top, it will list your local BBB to call.

I had a similar issue with this company, but I was persistant (because my baby loves these worms) and eventually they came through for me. When it was all said and done it was a billing issue and they said they never received payment, but since I used paypal, I was able to prove payment and eventually got everything straightened out. No problems since, but they definitely suck customer service wise when you DO have a problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom