Reptisun questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
I am so frustrated because I have been using the TRex MVB for the last year and a half and never a problem. But the the last bulb I got was a dud that died on me and now petmountain and lllreptile are back ordered and I am afraid to try another brand. OK, so
If I purchase a 24" reptisun 10.0 tube should I be able to get a flouro fixture at lowes or home depot? Or do I just need to order the light fixture with the bulb.

AndyT

Juvie Member
Yep, you can get a fixture at lowes home depot, etc. It will save you a lot of money, since they are only 8-15 dollars at a home improvement store.

SpongeDon

Ok, help me out here please! I just ordered myself (and my beardie!) Reptisun 10.0 T8 tubes from Pet Mountain, but I am having no luck finding the right fixture to put them in. I've seen a few people here mention Wal Mart, but I didn't see anything on their site (or Lowes or Home Depot) that I thought met the specs of the bulb. I've been searching for under cabinet fixtures....should I be searching for something else?

I've got 24" T8 tubes coming....can someone provide a link to a fixture that will work....pretty please!?

mike022

I have a 36in coming in soon and i was looking at this fixture from lowes Utilitech 36" T8 Direct Wire White Fixture for $30, I think there 24in is $25 or something like that. If someone can send me in a cheaper direction as well that would be great. Thanks

Jess

Extreme Poster
Actually, Ive never been able to find the fixture at Walmarts website! Ive looked for it so I could show people what to get, but its just not there. It IS in the store though, in the lighting department. Its in the same place that the flourescent tube light bulbs are. You just cant order it online- You have to go in the actualy store to get it.

Im not sure about the 36" fixture, but I know that those tend to be harder to find than the 24" ones. You could check Walmart for those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom