Reptisun 10 Fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.

furmanbr

I am looking for a fixture to sit on top of a screen top tank that will hold my Reptisun 10 30'' T8 bulb. I have looked on here for suggestions and mainly people suggest Lowes or other hardware stores. I have had no success at these places. If someone could please give me a link or suggest a website I might be able to find something at a reasonable price I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

cashrokxsz

Juvie Member
petmountain.com has the best prices of an online store ive seen. they have reptisun 10.0 for 25$ shipped. dats cheaper den da reptiglo 10.0 dey sell in chain petstores.

furmanbr

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply. I actually already have the bulb and I am just looking for the fixture now. Any ideas on where to get that??

Thanks

furmanbr

Original Poster
I did the 10% off with their fall coupon code. There was a free shipping one too but the 10% turned out to be saving more money than the free shipping. Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8chinhthuc
Top Bottom