ReptiSun 10.0 Compacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostrommaysi

Hatchling Member
I have had soo many woes with UVB lighting since I got my beardie in march of this year. I've been through so many bulbs its costing me a small fortune. For the last 4 months I have been using ReptiSun 10.0 compact bulbs because I heard Reptisun 10 are the best. Recently I found out that its actually the tube that is the best.

So my question is, Are Reptisun 10 compacts bad? I'm prepared to spend the money on a 48 inch tube bulb for my beardie but I'd like to be as sure as I can be that I'm not chasing fairy tales. I got two brand new compacts which aren't cheap but I want my beardie to be as healthy as possible. I suspect they are not very good because Vitti has never been the same since his megaray blew out but I am prone to worrying to the point everything becomes a doomsday apparatus.

I've searched this site and there seems to be a bit of conflicting information in parts, I just want to know for sure. Sorry if this is a bother

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
you are correct. none of the compacts out right now are very good. the reptisun 10.0 tube or the arcadia 12% tube (if you are in the uk) are the only recommended uvb bulbs right now.

Ostrommaysi

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you for the answer, makes ordering the Reptisun 10.0 tube that much easier.

Shame though, these compacts were not cheap and I no longer have the receipts for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom