Reptile Store Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggulds

Does anyone know of an online reptile supply store based in canada that ships?. I'm looking to get some supplements but the only sites I can seem to find are from the u.s and the shipping is like $30, way more that the cost of the product im looking at.

Iggulds

Original Poster
Yep pets and ponds is good. Ordered some bulbs. Good prices fast shipping. Anyone else know any good Canadian reptile retailers? Just so that when people are looking they have this thread as a resource

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
http://www.mrherp.ca will be open for business on may 9th. I still have a couple hundred products to load :banghead:
You are more than welcome to take a look in the mean time and email me with any suggestions you may have.

Cheers, Chris

Iggulds

Original Poster
Great idea for the site. Looks great. If you have a good variety of feeders I may have to order from you. Try and get phoenix worms

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
Iggulds":35deoqq1 said:
Great idea for the site. Looks great. If you have a good variety of feeders I may have to order from you. Try and get phoenix worms

Feeders is one of the few things I am working on as we speak. I am not interested in making a profit on them so much as I want them so that I can be a one stop shop.
Phoenix worms is a tough one.......

Cheers,

Chris

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
Iggulds":26qylu6v said:
Let us know when the site is up and running. Esp the feeder part

May 9th for the store. The feeders may or may not happen at that time.
I am not trying to cut myself out of business here but there has to be a few good feeder places in Canada that ship?
I have never ordered feeders because living in Toronto I always pick them up. Soon I will be feeder self sufficient anyways!!!!!!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom