Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaina

Juvie Member
I've been away for awhile, so has the Rescue Train been used yet? It would be soo awesome if we got this going and sucessfully rescued some herps.

fuzlbaby

Gray-bearded Member
Well, you all know that I am aboard this train. I have put many many miles on my car getting the little critters! I still do this as the need arises!! I have a rescue shelter, and a hard working heart for reptiles.
I am in SW Lower Michigan, so that opens me up for 3 hour drives at the absolute most. (which puts me to Wisconsin all the way through to Detroit! Geeez, the distances I drive....)

wow your really close to me I'm in Ohio. Not many people I know of here take in reptiles or exotic pets. I have had quite a few in the past couple of years including a scorpion that ended up giving birth! That was something new for me.

fuzlbaby

Gray-bearded Member
That scorpion having babies would be an experience! (we take in anything without fur, so bugs included)
Did you take pics? That would be neat to see!

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
REALLY?! i live in GLENDORA!

i don't currently have a license but i might be able to donate equiptment or help someone move their enclosure. i love the idea of this rescue train. i tell everyone i know about it :wink: .

cjdickey

Juvie Member
Please count me in!! I am in southern Maryland, so I can go to WV, VA, D.C., DE, and southern PA. Just PM me!!! We need to educate alot of newcomers and make this more public and known!! WONDERFUL IDEA!!!

xezactula

I am in the process of finding a good home for my bearded dragon and am talking to someone in GA. I was wondering how exactly the train might work, would there be one person contacting the needed people and setting it up or would I need to contact them personally. I live in MN so I would need to get her from there to GA. Anybody have any info they can share with me or some suggestions. Shipping her is not out of the question but then the person would need to get an enclosure for her and I would be stuck with one. Help!

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
This is a great idea, I hope it's still active. I live in Eastern Oklahoma (southeast of Tulsa), very near the AR border. I'd rather not say the town, since its small.. BUT.. I live close to I-40 (E-W) and Highway 69 (N-S), so I am pretty centralized for a lot of people. I'd be willing to drive a couple of hours, so long as it is on the weekend.. So, Sign me Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom