Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Lk4sturns":2bfae said:
Got atleast two now in N.E. and more in other area's. Again were here, I don't think I could do list way my computer working so if someone could start list so know who can help in that area of our country would be great. We who do this, I can say for myself and sure other feel same know the only reward for most part is we tryed and we know that and that's it(can't explain or get some family and friend's to understand). I have problem, if it lives how can you not help if it need's it(got in trouble last month helping wounded racoon,law around here little crazy about them). Great site and people here, best regard's to all.

Bye,
Scott

(hope don't mind mentioning lost my job today so I may need help, in Long island,NY)

Hi Scott, sorry to hear about your job, know we're all rootin for ya to find work and be OK! Have you seen the map of everyone signed up on here? If not I will try to find the link for ya if no one else does before me

Lk4sturns

Hatchling Member
Please send link, will help cause using borrowed I-phone while computer out and it hard to see with my eyes. Figured this would been done, no one mentioned before, thanks.

Best Regard's
Scott

Lk4sturns

Hatchling Member
Got it, thanks. Looks great, just tryin now figure it out. Never seen before, wonder why nobody ever mentioned, guess never to late.

Best Regard's
Scott

twyliteskyz

Hatchling Member
ok i applied to the map and made an account, i hope i did it right , good idea guys. if i get an email to help i will be there

Freeie

Extreme Poster
I wish there was some people inbetween the LA and Santa Cruz. Theres some beardies who need help in Ventura California. Id take them both but i dont drive at all.

What a great idea!!
Count me in.
I'm in Tabernash, Colorado. I get down to Denver every couple of weeks and I can also travel across to Breckenridge / Silverthorne if need be.

lshuran

Middle TN here...right between Nashville and Chattanooga! Forgot to add...I am located right on I24 and US 64

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Freeie":b7f43 said:
I wish there was some people inbetween the LA and Santa Cruz. Theres some beardies who need help in Ventura California. Id take them both but i dont drive at all.

Christy, I may be able to take a day trip and get ya down there if you need...

A lady contacted me today with 2 beardies she needs to give away,1 has 3 legs and the other she says is normal???? I have No room for them anybody know a place near Long Beach with a Rescue setup for beardies???? I am going to pick them up from her tomorrow, but I cant take care of them....

ldjoverby

I would like to rescue them. I live in Raleigh, NC and have one beardie who is paralyzed in the back legs. I want to add some buddies for him. If they come with a tank that is 50 gal. or more so that I could house them all together that would be the only way I could take them. I don't have the money for a new tank. I have had two other beardies in the past who have since passed and now I am looking to replace them. Baby is now about 8 months old and 10 inches.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
ldjoverby":9f593 said:
I would like to rescue them. I live in Raleigh, NC and have one beardie who is paralyzed in the back legs. I want to add some buddies for him. If they come with a tank that is 50 gal. or more so that I could house them all together that would be the only way I could take them. I don't have the money for a new tank. I have had two other beardies in the past who have since passed and now I am looking to replace them. Baby is now about 8 months old and 10 inches.

that's really awesome of you but beardies should not be housed together.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom