Reptile Harnesses & Leashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver

Hatchling Member
Got the MD last night...The jacket portion was too big. I tried trimming it but cut one of the adjustable straps. After seeing your picture I'm going back for the SM tomorrow. I can see the Med was too big. The jacket portion actually touched in the back. He will grow it quickly but they're not expensive. Thank you.

LLLReptile

Juvie Member
ehinoBD - Go ahead and pick one up if you want, they're only a few bucks so if your beardie outgrows it you can just get another one.

Exactly like Silver is doing! :) They're neat, and great for a bit of safety when taking your beardies outside. Enjoy!

-Jen

Silver

Hatchling Member
Silver is wearing the modified medium Repta leash.... seemed to like his first trip outside. The small was too small and the medium too big so I trimmed the jacket and accidentally cut the cord but fused it back together with a lighter. It was sunny and warm on the deck....no wind. 60 but it felt hotter.

83e46f6d.jpg

On the cushion

6bf80ef0.jpg

One more

b1fc92f7.jpg

LLLReptile

Juvie Member
Looks like he enjoyed himself! Sounds like this will make it easy for future outdoor trips, and I learned something too - didn't realize you could melt together the cord on the repta-leash! Creative way to make it work. :)

-Jen

Silver

Hatchling Member
Thank my husband for that bit of trivia....Silver went out again yesterday. I feed him some worms outside as a reward for being so brave and well behaved.

Jeanne

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
i think mine was about 8 months old when i first took him outside. i just recommend that you hold him/her if it is their first time outside. it's new and they might freak out and try to run

Silver

Hatchling Member
He does spend time on my knee but enjoys sitting on the cushion and watching the goings on. We've only stayed out about 1/2 hr or so each time. Even tho it's warm in the sun with no wind....it's not quite summer yet.

Jeanne

amk879

I just ordered a drag a long. They were too cute! It will be Brynns first leash, so it'll be an adventure for us both lol.

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
I actually just made Scout one out of duct-tape that I folded in half so it there was no sticky. It's hard to explain how I made it, but it didn't turn out too badly. It's not the most fashionable thing in the world, but the bright green shoe-lace leash makes up for it. XD
He outgrew the one I bought for him last year, so it was time for a new one, I just didn't have 9-12$ to spend on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom