REPTILE EXPO SANDIEGO! JUNE 18th 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaidonx13

Hatchling Member
Hey guys! I just wanted to know who is going to be going to the Reptile Expo this summer!
It's gonna be great. I'm going to be getting 2 new beardies ( boy + girl little guys )
Let me know if any of you are going I'd love to see you guys there :)

reptile_show_mainImage.jpg

http://www.reptilesupershow.com/

- Jaidon

cook

Hatchling Member
if i dont get a leopard gecko before then ill be going in hopes of finding a good one there.

jaidonx13

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Aweomse, I'm sure they will have rankin's there. They have all of the rares and color breeds.
It's cool hat some of the people on this forum are going!

jaidonx13

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
cook":2yzzgcph said:
if i dont get a leopard gecko before then ill be going in hopes of finding a good one there.

You should wait untill the expo. I got my first leopard gecko there in 2009 :)

jaidonx13

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
cook":3gsgu72g said:
how were the prices/selection? i wanna spend around $50 on one.

I got my 4 week old one for only $30. She came from " Caliente Dragons ". They have a website, if your interested give them a call and ask for their prices. I'm pretty sure Caliente Dragons is going to be at the expo this year :)

jaidonx13

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
TASTIGER":2gbmvge5 said:
meby ill ask for a plane ticket for my birthday :wink:

Do it! It's going to be huge, you should check out the video on their site from last year. It showed the whole thing!
It's gonna be funn!

I wish! It would be quite the trip for me, though. I wonder how big it is in comparison to the ones here. I know it's bigger, but I wonder by how much. Hmmmmm....

Im going i cant wait!!i love these shows i always go to the LA one..this will be the first san diego show...just in time too im due for a supply refurbish lol :roll: (shopping spree)

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
i have to be careful what i buy because it all has to go back on the plane i guess no lightbulbs for me :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom