ReptiGlo safe at all? need answer quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Is there any ReptiGlo bulbs that are safe to use for a short while? I'm taking in a baby today and can't get a repti sun for at least 2 weeks, maybe longer. The local pet store does carry reptiglo though and I'd like to use one for the time being as long as it won't damage her eyes.

I plan on making sure she gets plenty of natural sun too but its going to be cloudy/rainy for the next few days.

jharris08

Juvie Member
ive always had success with the repti glo 8.0 ...but its really hard to find b/c I think they stopped making it. last time I stocked up on them from www.lllreptile.com
hope you can locate one, the reptisun is a better bulb, but the reptiglo 8.0 was not on the scientific study for questionable bulbs & like I said Ive never had problems with them.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I went ahead and picked up a 10.0, hopefully I won't have any problems. Thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom