Replies in the Memorial Section??

Status
Not open for further replies.

StMongo

Juvie Member
why is it that you can't post any replies in the beardie memorial section? at a time like this, sometimes you need to see that other people understand how you feel. not being able to see replies or reply to anyone going through something as awful as the loss of a beardie just makes the loneliness you're already feeling a little bit worse. no one needs that.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
I don't think replies should be allowed, (as they aren't), just because sometimes someone just wants to get it off their chest and not have anyone comment on it. IF someone wants to comment, then I think that a PM is in order.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
That's because he posted his in GENERAL before he moved them to the memorial section. He had them as a Sticky I believe.

StMongo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
then what the hell is the point of the section? nevermind...I just wanted to share my loss and maybe hear a kind word or two but I guess I posted all wrong. my bad.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Post it in general section, then perhaps you can ask a mod or the admin to move it to memorial at a later date.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yeah... the one in there from me that has replies is, as was said, because it was a global sticky, which allowed replies. I decided to give Cailyth a little extra with his memorial since he was the reason for the site to get started (co-founder).

I made it so that no replies were allowed to help preserve "memorials". I don't have any objections if you'd like to post it in General, and later ask me or the mods to move it to Memorials. It would be ideal if the forum allowed people to individually select if replies were allowed when they create topic.

I'm sorry for your loss.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Well I look at it as a "cyber headstone" as well as a little memorial, I did have an active thread going but once Digger passed, I wanted the memorial, it made me feel better and once in a while I go and read it again and to me its nice that the memorial itself has no replies, I can go back and think about all the memories I had....my little visit to his cyber cemetary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom