Relocation stress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TargaryenDad19

(hopefully that's all it is anyway)

Hi,

Last week I relocated Viserion from a 20G long tank to a 40G. While he has been active in the tank and still his normal greedy self, he hasn't pooped since he got relocated. He usually poops bigly once a day (or sometimes every other day). Do you guys think it's the stress of being in a new tank? I'll probably give him a bath this evening to see if he will go in the water.

Hopefully he's ok and this is a normal thing....

and here he is in his new digs...

96890-6964816535.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If he's active and hungry he's probably fine. The change probably just threw him off routine which isn't a big deal. I would consider setting up a routine of having him out a bit in the morning until he goes or if he doesn't mind baths you could do that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom