Relocation stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Went to the Charlotte, NC reptile show and got a new baby, Isis. She's 8 months old, hasn't eaten today, but pooped in the bath as soon as i got her home...It was a LOT more poop than i'm used to with my little 8 1/2" baby Loki, but luckily it was in the bath so, easy clean up. :puke: ....

She's super busy exploring and has been running all over the place and licking EVERYTHING. I tried feeding her crickets, she didn't even look at them... I also tried superworms...She didn't really care about those either. How long can I expect this to last?! Anyone have any tips on getting her to eat?

In the mean time, I know everyone loves pics, so...Heres my babygirl!!
Isis013.jpg
(Missing toes on back right foot)

Isis009.jpg

Isis008.jpg

Gail

BD.org Addict
It could be a few days before she starts to eat. Just keep trying and sooner or later she should eat. Did you ask what she had been eating before?

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The lady said she wasn't picky, that she would eat supers, dubia, crickets, waxworms, silkworms, hornworms... veggies...I asked WHAT she would eat and forgot to ask WHEN she had last eaten. At 8 months, should she still eat as much as she can in a 15 minute period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom