Rehoming in Massachusetts to a lovely home

Hey guys this comes with a heavy heart but I need to re-home my Chubbs with the passing of my mom I'm running on a tight budget.

I don't want to rehome her but I'm afraid i can't properly care for her I love her with all my heart and would do anything for her but bills are all on me including rent and will be forced to move soon and downsize.

I would love for feed back or to get someone who has experience with them and will cherish her and love her as much as I do.

Lowell, Massachusetts

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
This is the post that break my heart. I hope you find her a great home. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your mom also.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
This is the post that break my heart. I hope you find her a great home. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your mom also.
Thankfully I did it was a person who bonded with my beardies and ball python who works at the vet she is a owner and rescuer of many other animals.

I cried like a baby but she is in good hands and will be loved and cherished as much as I loved and cherished her. The person told me all I gotta do is text her and she would bring my Chubbs back no questions asked.

But I know it's what's right and what's best for her (Chubbs) plus in case she gets egg bound she will have the funds and knows her stuff to take care of her.

On a positive note Amber's aggression and territorial behavior is completely gone virtually overnight no bobbing no flattening out and no black beard and puffing up anymore

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Thankfully I did it was a person who bonded with my beardies and ball python who works at the vet she is a owner and rescuer of many other animals.

I cried like a baby but she is in good hands and will be loved and cherished as much as I loved and cherished her. The person told me all I gotta do is text her and she would bring my Chubbs back no questions asked.

But I know it's what's right and what's best for her (Chubbs) plus in case she gets egg bound she will have the funds and knows her stuff to take care of her.

On a positive note Amber's aggression and territorial behavior is completely gone virtually overnight no bobbing no flattening out and no black beard and puffing up anymore
I've lost beardies to death and still can't talk about them without choking up, I couldn't imagine have to make the decision you did. I truely am very sorry 😞
Maybe as things get better for you, your friend will give her back to you. If not at least you know she is in a good home.

ChileanTaco

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
As sad as the reason is, I'm happy you found a good new home, a responsible person, for your dragon. All the best for Chubbs and for you.
I can imagine how hard it is. Once I had to rehome pets and it was so hard to find somebody I considered as responsible enough. I was picky regarding a new human for my pets - just like you are with Chubbs. That's IMHO part of our responsibility.
(I hope, of course, to never have to rehome my Taco. But 10 years or more of a dragon's life are a lot, and just to see it realistic, so much can happen which we just cannot fully take into account now.)

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom