Refuses to eat anything with Multi-Vitamin dust on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

darwin08

Hatchling Member
My bearded dragon Darwin will not eat anything dusted with Herptivite Multivitamins dust on it. He is about 4 months old, and eats calcium dusted feeders fine. He will go up to what ever has the vitamins on it, give it a lick, then run away. Anything i can do to get him to eat his vitamins?

dragons1222

Juvie Member
you can try mixing them with a little water in a syrenge and give it to him that way so he can still get his vit.s with out having to dust his food

dreshany

Hatchling Member
There are some good vitamin sprays. Ones you can spray on his food and ones you can spray on your beardie. check out some local pet stores.

darwin08

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the help. He ate it on his wax worm treats and through the syringe. Thanks a lot.

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
Be careful using the syringe. A beardies airway is right behind the tongue, let him lick it from the syringe or just add a drop at a time to the tip of his mouth/tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom