***REBEL'S OFFICIAL THREAD*** 7/8/11 (question)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that i have made about 1000 different topics about rebel so finally i have decided too make a tread about here and our everydayy adventures so plzz comment and tell me what you think about it or the pictures and about our crazyy days or you can even just tell me how our dayy releted too yours and your beardies day and the wild times yall have been through together

this is how me and rebel met
i adopted a beardie and her name is REBEL is about a year old but i have only had her for 4 months. rebel got her name because at the pet store where i adopted her at said that she was agressive and not really a good pet because her old parents never held her so she stayed in her cage pretty much all the timeand when you go too pick her up she would just wiggle and wiggle. so i adopted her because when i saw the she looked like she was smiling at me, i adopted her for free and bought her cage and everything else. i love rebel too death and i will never give her up for anything no matter what.

IMG_0005.jpg

when i first got her this is what she looked liked

P1000521.jpg

i love this picture of rebel this is like a professional picture here lol

P1000520.jpg

my glamor girl

P1000519.jpg

miss priss

P1000077.jpg

rebel and my baby brother

P1000076.jpg

rebel and junior

P1000075-1.jpg

the babies of the house

P1000074-1.jpg

MEALWORM DAYY

P1000073-1.jpg

this is why she is so fat lol

P1000072-2.jpg

i took this one through the glass

P1000590.jpg

cricket dayy

P1000586.jpg

she got the cournered

P1000581.jpg

bed time

P1000585.jpg

i have too read her too sleep everynight

P1000584.jpg

she is out for the count

sorry i dont know her too make the pictures any bigger but it you know plzz tell me how

love rebel and audrey

shawtii

Original Poster
thanks for the birthdayy wishes sweetie

rebels birthdayy went awesomee she had a small cupcake with a candle (that my 2 yr baby brother blew out and ate lol) but she all still loved it and she like lives on her her bed thats outside her cages so it looks like ill buying another basking light along with a uvb which is something she needs but never had. i always thought that she didn't need it because its always sunny and hot in texas and her room is buy the window. so what do yall think i should do?? plz help me

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
She still needs the uvb. Uvb doesn't come through the windows, they are made that way to protect humans. You can open the window if it's warm enough that day, but this time of year you don't find that much.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
The one we recommend is the Reptisun 10 tube, don't use any coil or compact uvb or the reptiglo 10 tube, that one isn't good enough.

shawtii

Original Poster
hello all beardie fans out there im sorry me and rebel havent been talking too yall lately sadly ive ben busy but to update yall on rebel.......rebel has been really good and sadly shes growing up :(. shes been sleeping in her cage, and becoming very lazy and has her days where she just wants too be alongg (teenagers) but thats pretty much all :)

shawtii

Original Poster
ok im not sure if i should be worried about this but rebel just ate her shedded skin....should i be worried?? or is this a good thingg??

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I don't think it's important. Geckos eat all their skin. I wouldn't be concerned. get back if it's a regular thing for her.

Good luck,
Deb

shawtii

Original Poster
hello everyone im sorry that i havnt posted in a few dayy rebel has been really sick lately and not eating and ive been busy with school and everything but we have been doing good and rebel is back eating and running around causing mischif her new favoret food other then greens and crickets are peas lol i tried giving her applesause but she hated and only ate it because i made her i will post pictures soon

p.s how do you get dried applesause off your bearded dragons facee??

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I don't know, for sure, how to get dried applesauce off your beardies face. I suggest using a washcloth and get the area wet, continue until it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom