Ready for another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
Sammy has been gone for a couple of weeks now and even though I loved him dearly and miss him soooo much, I'm ready for a new dragon.

Sammy was my first beardie and I was so excited when I got him from the pet store. I never thought that things would end up the way they did.

I love you Sammy Phoenix and you will be forever in my heart and thoughts!!!! :cry:

This weekend I hope to pick up a new beardie from Carolina Classic Dragons. A pet store beardie will never be an option...ever again. I want a healthy baby from an experienced breeder and thankfully CCD is about 20 minutes from me.

I look forward to bringing a new member into my family and I will be sure to post many many pics when he/she comes home! :blob5:

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
I'm so looking forward to hearing about your new beardie and seeing pics. You had back luck with Sammy. I followed your thread and really hoped he would pull through for you. You learned a lot from him and you'll always remember and use all the information you got while he was sick.

CCD is a great place to get a dragon. I can't wait to see what you pick out. You are so right that it is just too hard and sad to take these pet store dragons that have not been taken care of properly. It's always so awesome to see people who get them and they do wonderfully, but it is so very sad to see people struggle and get their hearts broken trying to help a sick dragon.

I am glad you are ready for another dragon. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stihlgirl
Top Bottom