RANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
There should be a rant section.
It should say,

"I love my beardie so so much, BUT..."

Today Skyler was acting very naughty and angry at the world, ugh.
Skittish and nipping at me.
Dang! what did I do!?

So I feed her some nice gut loaded crix
oh boy she was going at them with a fierce aggression.
I drop a piece of greens in there, she gobbles it up, realizes that its NOT a crix and SPITS it out.
HOW DARE I TRY AND TRICK HER
Its been a WEEK since she ate any greens and shes not about to start now!

BOY DO I LOVE MY BEARDIE

hehe

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
Aw, that's a good rant... my beardies are all like living stuffed animals to me, so adorable. Even when they're bad, they're good. And they'll never ask for the car or to go on birth control. ahh :)

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
ya nice one, heres mine-

i LOVE my beardie SO MUCH but.....
i have nothing to rant about cause he could care less about anything doesn't eat veggies when i give them to him anymore and he doesnt react to anything so now i AM ranting about it, lol!! :mrgreen:

*sigh* you just gotta love 'em.

ps dont worry its just his personality not health lol.

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
Mine has just woken up from brumating the past 4-6 weeks. She was SOOO hungry for worms. She gobbled up everything that was offered. And apparently that wasn't enough because then she went after my daughter's fingers (and mine!). I have to admit, we kind of teased her by waving our fingers around to watch her get all excited and try to chomp on them! Of course, we gave her a few extra worms afterward so that all her work was not in vain. :D

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
I love my beardies BUT....

I don't like it when on the rare occasion they can't wait until bath time too poo, and I come home to a stinky bedroom!

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
I love my beardies BUT....

I don't like it when on the rare occasion they can't wait until bath time too poo, and I come home to a stinky bedroom!

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ha yeah she must have known that I was ranting about her because today she GORGED on her greens and some apples. Such a werido. But boy and I glad to know she got some nice greens in her. :twisted: :twisted:

Stompy really dosnt give me any trouble.
Besides when he decides to smear his poo all over his body >.>

MarianaL87

Hatchling Member
seadooz":6fa41 said:
Aw, that's a good rant... my beardies are all like living stuffed animals to me, so adorable. Even when they're bad, they're good. And they'll never ask for the car or to go on birth control. ahh :)

Amen seadooz! :D

Blind

Hatchling Member
That's funny :p Mine does that sometimes. She just WILL NOT let me handle her on those days.

By the way, my name is Skyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom