Rango new pictures page 4 10/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
More pictures. You guys are gonna get so tired of pictures of him :oops:

He has shed his tail but the tip where it was hurt isn't coming off so I decided to try giving him a bath. It's his first bath other than playing in his water dish. I had to use my phone as my camera batteries are dead.
Let me out mommy!
Photo2611.jpg

Can I get out this way?
Photo2612.jpg

Oh wait the child slave is giving me head rubs maybe this isn't so bad after all. There is a stopper in the sink I just shoved the cloth in with it. The reason this is his first bath is I am terrified of him going down the drain.
Photo2614.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Rango is the cutest thing ever! We could never get tired of pictures of him!

-Brandon

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I kept seeing what I thought was Rango trying to jump out. Then I figured out what was up. He was trying to sleep in the most impossible position and kept falling. He got himself all upset because he kept falling.
How he was trying to sleep
IMG_5215.jpg

His "What I meant to do that" look after her fell.
IMG_5218.jpg

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That bit on his face is where he has started shedding some. He doesn't seem to be shedding all over. He just sheds a bit here and there.

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
He's so cute :) Oh that's normal, they do just shed a bit here and there. Its rare to see a total, all at once shed in beardies ;)

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Good to know about the shedding! I was getting worried, I had tried looking up the shedding on here but didn't have much luck and it seemed like all the pictures of shedding looked like it pretty much happened all at once.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yay I am glad Rangos feet are healed.

I am so happy he has a belly now! Like every beardie baby should! :D

-Brandon

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Rango is still only 5 inches but that is like half an inch growth since we got him. I bet he would be 6 or 6 and a half if he had his full tail. I have no way to weigh him but I can feel that he feels heavier and the little belly he is getting shows it :love5:
My kids got to hold him for the first time today. I only got pictures with 2 of them. I was Veeery careful with them and kept my hand right by them in case I needed to take over in a hurry. It helps them bond too. He is pretty used to them and didn't seem stressed out by it at all.
My 7 year old. Rango started dozing while she was holding him. lol And that would be my toddler in the background begging to hold him.
IMG_5277.jpg

And I didn't feel safe putting him in the toddlers hands so I had her sit next to me and put him on her legs. That way I could control her hands and keep Rango safe. He is so tiny that he make my very small for her age baby look huge lol
IMG_5280.jpg

And him checking out the camera.
IMG_5291.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom