Ranger & Delta (New Pics Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrowl003

Ranger isn’t new to the site, but my new addition Delta is! I thought I’d start a photo album for the two of them together. So here’s what I’ve got so far!

1.jpg

This is the two of them catching some rays on my window seal. Ranger is the big boy, Delta is the baby girl.

2.jpg

The two of them relaxing

3.jpg

Delta sneaking in a nap on Ranger’s head:)

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

My two beardie models

10.jpg

Bath time!

9.jpg

11.jpg

Delta;-)

12.jpg

Ranger man!

13.jpg

Delta bundled up after her bath

14.jpg

Ranger on his digi platform

That’s all for now!

I took these today when the two were getting some sun outside:)

IMG_9576.jpg

Sitting on the deck railing

IMG_9580.jpg

Delta:)

IMG_9584.jpg

Tail in shed!

IMG_9585.jpg

Big Ranger Man:)

IMG_9589.jpg

Sorta like Lion King lol

IMG_9590.jpg

Best Buds already

IMG_9595.jpg

IMG_9598.jpg

IMG_9602.jpg

Doing a little recon mission in the backyard:)

IMG_9616.jpg

Grass!

IMG_9619.jpg

Delta getting adventurous

IMG_9624.jpg

Chillinnn

IMG_9634.jpg

Best pets ever!

IMG_9643.jpg

I dunno thought it was clever lol, she didn’t seem to mind

IMG_9646.jpg

Giving hugs:) Thanking the troops haha

IMG_9649.jpg

Dragon Airborne Unit!

IMG_9647.jpg

Ranger posing for the camera

IMG_9653.jpg

Chillin back in the viv after a long adventure!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Aww, they are both wonderful, Love the pics of Delta on Ranger's head! haha So cute! :love5:

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
I hope that this is a stupid question, but they ARE housed separately, right? Because Ranger WILL kill Delta and/or try to mate her WAY too early.

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
These are absolutely adorable pics! However i have to agree with Disco I hope they aren't housed together b/c with one being so much bigger than the other anything could go wrong in a split second.

lrowl003

Original Poster
OH Yeah they are definetly housed separately. The only time they are together is when I’m watching them. He’s in a 55 gal and she’s got her own 20 gal. I’ve only been trying to get them used to each other since Ranger was an “only beardie” for about 5 months. About the stress marks, she’s almost always got them up. She’s really young so they have them up alot of the time anyway. They will stress over the silliest stuff. But she actually seems to relax when she’s on his back, it’s like she wants a friend but doesn’t know he would eat her lol. They are both doing great though! Thanks for the concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom