Random eye question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smid

Hatchling Member
Smid has a red squiggle (best way to describe it) that goes around each iris. It doesn't go all the way around the iris. I was just wondering if anyone knew what that was and if it is common. One of my friends thought that i had her out drinking :roll: . I've tried taking photos of it but the little bugger always moves her head or shuts her eyes. I will keep trying though.

Thanks Liz

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
The "so called" red squiggle is perfectly normal. My beardies eyes are the same way! :wink:
Now that you mention it..... it does in fact look like she's had a long night of drinking. :lol:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Yes its fine some have some do not as to why I dont know.I assume its just an optic vein similar to humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom