RAMPAGE's update (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
Well about Jan. 30 I acquired Rampage, who was named for his temperment, as a rescue. He was raised for the first year and a half of his life in horrible conditions. Anyway I just wanted to share his pics from the 1st week I got him to now. WHAT A DIFFERENCE. He has also calmed down so much, he so curious about everything, I don't get stress marks anymore, no more gaping at me, and my what a belly he has developed! So no more delay here are his pics.

Before-His first week home...
020509061.jpg

Now look at the belly!
100_0027.jpg

Oh pics mom, here get my good side!
100_0028.jpg

Mom look at my colors!
100_0029.jpg

He's starting to shed finally, arms and legs are done. I can't wait to see him shed completely. I'll post some more pics when he does.

LJean

Extreme Poster
He is looking great! Love the beardie belly. In the first pic he looks so much like my Oscar.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Congrats, he looks like he's in great shape. Amazing colors, too! Tell him I think he looks very handsome. :D And what a belly!

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone. Him and Cookie have made rescuing sooo worth it. Just to see the positive changes a good home can make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom