Rainbowmealworms.com vs dubideli.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probe7899

I would like to take a minute to compare my exsperience with both these websites. I purchased with rainbow a handful of times and they offer great products good prices and extremely fast shipping but most important is there customer service I had a small issue with some phoneix worms I ordered not correct count. I emailed them about this issue and they got back to me within two hours and offered an opology and my choice of replacement refund or store credit I will continue to give them my business.

Now to dubideli.com I ordered 200 roaches I paid extra for seasonal shipping because of cold weather where I live (this also ensures live guarantee) I also requested to hold for pick up at post office. When package was delivered they were all DOA they were not outside at all I met the mailman outside. I took photos and called no answer at all so I email with photos took three days to get a response at this point they asked was it held at post office and was the package insulated I respond I am still waiting for a response this was six days ago so BE WARE OF DUBI DELI

That's a bummer about your experience with dubideli. I've been using them since I got my dragon six months ago and I've never had anything like that happen. In the many times I've ordered from them I've never had more than 5 DOA. Most people I've seen on here have never had any problems with customer service or anything like that.

Probe7899

Original Poster
I am glad you have had good exsperience with them my issue is I paid for seasonal shipping to ensure live delivery and it shouldn't take four days to get a response especially when they require to be notified within 3 hours of any DOA. Rainbow on the other hand there customer service is top notch and will continue to do business with them.

Missy60

Out of the two mentioned I have only used Rainbow, but I have to say they have excellent customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom