QUICK REPLY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

360waves123

Hatchling Member
i have 3 question.. my dragon has gotten to big for the 10g so i moved him to the much bigger tank witch is around a 40g (48 by 13 inch) and when my air is not on the cage gets up to 105 degrees and when the airs is on it gets about 80-95 is that good temps ? and is it better to have the heat light on one side and the uvb light on the cooler side of the cage? witch do you prefer ? and last question i couldnt find the meassuring tape so i uploaded a picture do you think the uvb is still reaching my dragon. idk if it was to high ? thankx !
2llkbhd.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Where are you measuring these temps from? Basking surface, hot side or cool side?
And are you using that dial stick on thermometer to measure your temps?

That tank is still too small. 13 inches isn't really wide enough for a dragon to live in. Although it might work for awhile, I would definitely suggest upgrading to a 40g breeder.

-Brandon

Spike1etta

Hatchling Member
The screen is blocking what little UVB can reach your BD since it is so far away. Better to mount a light inside the enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom