quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennBeardy

Hello i got a quick question.my beardie is about 6 months maybe a little less or maybe a little more anyways i seen him today alot in the cold side and he would go behind his little rock and try to burrow into the ground.like hes trying to claw away sand to get down or somthing. this isint the start of a burmation is it? thanks guys and gals!

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Could be! Maybe he's just burrowing for fun but if he's an adult, not basking, not eating as much, and trying to find somewhere to sleep, he's probably wanting to brumate. Make sure he has a nice little hide. :)

BennBeardy

Original Poster
he has several :) hes been basking some what that i have seen. i just changed around his viv and he has a new basking spot so he doesint go up there so much haha. but maybe im wrong because he eats like a champ and is very playfull all the time and whatnot maybe its just somthing i seen today. geeze i should get him a sand box :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom