Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

acdcman75

I've noticed Molly at shed time doesn't like to eat a lot... my main question i when he is under her light she is darker than normal and her beard has a tiny bit of black in it... then I put her in the sun, same thing.. but as soon as I put her inside she turned white-orange... is this normal or is something wrong??? I use the reptisun tube, and I got her basking spot 100-105... I give her collard greens, uperworm, and butterworms, and roaches... also we had a issue with her trying to run in her desert background, so I took out the mvb bulb and put in a 150 heater, and moved her rock up till it reads 100-105 and now she lays on her rock and sometimes closes her eyes... but never opens her mouth... and if I move it up to try and get her to open her mouth... she runs off the rock

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. Yes its normal that she gets darker in the sun. It the way they absorb the sun rays. Mine do the exact same thing.

acdcman75

Original Poster
Oh OK thank you I was worried I see all these bright beardies and she only gets bright when I hold her at room temp thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinny2010b
Top Bottom