Question about what lights to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend3z

So I recently got a bearded dragon, and i got it with a kit but apparently the lights that come with it are completely bad for him. I was just wondering if anyone could point me to what lights are the best for him? Would really appreciate it.

Ed707

Hatchling Member
What kind and how many lights somewhat depends on the size of your enclosure. Among other things, it's also about your personal preference.

If it's a 40 gallon breeder, a 2 foot flourescent uvb bulb in a reflector fixture is what's normally recommended on this site along with a bright white halogen flood light.

If you need more specifics on what kind of uvb strip light and what kind of halogen bulbs, or your enclosure is a bigger or smaller size just reply again and let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom