Question about the lemon ice coloring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max18

Hatchling Member
Hi thanks for your interest in answering my question. So I saw a 3 month old 8 inch italian leatherback lemon ice on a breeders website. I was wondering if the color would intensify as he gets older. I'm only asking because I know some bright colored dragons loose color. Thanks for your feedback.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Only way to know would be to look at the parents.

That will give you the best 'guess' of what the baby will end up looking like.

-Brandon

kamelotte

Hatchling Member
I'd also ask the breeder if they can show you any other pictures of the beardie in different lighting situations.sometimes a beardie can look one color under certain really specific conditions (Natural light,freshly bathed, ect) but change entirely in normal conditions (ie. just sitting in their enclosure), so sometimes people take advantage of this to give a false impression of color.

Max18

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I got pictures of the parents and extra info on the baby and all is good.Now I just have to make a decision. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom