Question about misshapened long toe

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the long toe on the right foot of my dragon, Hestia, is becoming misshapened. It's been this way for about 2 months. Can this be a common thing seen for the long toe or is this something to be concerned about?
Her right back foot
103097-5315428702.jpg
Her left back foot for comparison
103097-4732354679.jpg
103097-3693952277.jpg
Her dubias get calcium dusted 5 days a week. She gets Flukers liquid vitamin on the weekend. We rotate thru types of greens - she's eating bok choy now. Previously had collard greens then mustard greens. Also gets butternut, banana, apple, squash, green beans. Her poops have been watery but not bad. Temps are 100 basking, 75-80 cool side. Uvb is Arcadia 12% mounted inside.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That happens from time to time, it may have developed that way or she may have snagged + twisted it somehow. It's not a real problem though, she will be fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom