Question about Carrots?? HELP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarianaL87

Hatchling Member
So ive read that beardies should limit their intake of carrots due to high amounts of vitamin A, which they have a hard time obsorbing.

Im worried about mine and the possibility of toxicity, so what i do is feed his feeder crickets carrots along with greens aswell...Can digested carrots also pose too big a threat? Could it still be too potent in the crickets system to pose a problem? :?:

augsburg1530

Juvie Member
Nope. The crix matabolize the carrots and utilize the vitamins before your dragon eats them. So no problem at all.

Eric

MarianaL87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you so very much!! Greatly appreciated!! I was worried i was slowly poisoning my little guy. Thank You!! God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom